Hey, fashion loving ladies! If you are happy with an outgoing personality, I'm inviting you to work with me as a FASHION CONSULTANT. I would love to hear from you! Chat with me over Facebook to let me know how much you love helping others look and feel beautiful in their wardrobe. I'm happy to work with you and I'm looking forward to see you at the shop. Thanks!

Ivory Embellished Maxi Dress


Embrace beautiful wedding day style in this gorgeous maxi dress from Debut. The bandeau style gracefully accentuates your neck and the embellished waistband adds a hint of beautiful bridal glamour. The full skirt is easy to move in - ideal for a walk down the aisle or an evening's post-dinner dancing. The dress also comes with detachable straps for versatile styling.
  • Designed in a maxi length, back measurement 141cm / 55.5"
  • Bandeau bust
  • Fitted bodice
  • High waist
  • Side concealed zip and hook fastening
  • 100% polyester
  • Dry clean only
  • Model wears: size 10
  • Model Height: 175cm, 5'9", Bust: 32B, Waist: 24" , Hips: 34"
  • Available sizes: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20
  • Size Guide
____________________________
  • FREE shipping nationwide in the Philippines.
  • Davao residents can pick up at store.
  • International shipping cost may vary.
Php 17, 910.00
Stock Status: AVAILABLE      

No comments:

Post a Comment