Hey, fashion loving ladies! If you are happy with an outgoing personality, I'm inviting you to work with me as a FASHION CONSULTANT. I would love to hear from you! Chat with me over Facebook to let me know how much you love helping others look and feel beautiful in their wardrobe. I'm happy to work with you and I'm looking forward to see you at the shop. Thanks!

Best of British Pure Silk Printed Shift Dress


Bring effortless style to your look with this graphic print silk dress. With its capped sleeves and midi length, team it with brogues and a checked coat for an assured approach to new season dressing.
  • Model height: 5ft 9"/175cm
  • Model is wearing size: 8
  • Product Shape: Shift dress
  • Product Length: On the knee
  • Fit: Regular fit
  • Unlined
  • Neck Shape: Collared neck
  • Sleeve length: Short sleeve
  • Number of Pockets: Two
  • Rear pleat feature
  • Panel detail
  • Made in UK
  • 100% silk
  • Dry clean
  • Available sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14
  • Size Guide
____________________________
  • FREE shipping nationwide in the Philippines.
  • Davao residents can pick up at store.
  • International shipping cost is computed separately.
Php 14, 908.00
Stock Status: AVAILABLE     

2 comments:

  1. boutique, I surely acquiring more difficulties from each surprisingly more little bit of it, by the way thank for article. if you need then come to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Grunge outfits

    ReplyDelete