Hey, fashion loving ladies! If you are happy with an outgoing personality, I'm inviting you to work with me as a FASHION CONSULTANT. I would love to hear from you! Chat with me over Facebook to let me know how much you love helping others look and feel beautiful in their wardrobe. I'm happy to work with you and I'm looking forward to see you at the shop. Thanks!

Designer Light Pink Embellished Drop Hem Dress


This light pink designer dress by Julien Macdonald has a chiffon overlay with a black contrast top panel and bead embellishment to the front. It is relaxed fitting with a dipped hem and has a rear keyhole button fastening.
  • Designed in a midi length, back measurement 108.5cm / 42.75 inches
  • Crew neck
  • Relaxed fit
  • Dipped hem
  • Rear keyhole button fastening
  • Main: 100% polyester
  • Contrast: 100% polyester
  • Lining: 100% polyester
  • Hand wash only
  • Model wears: size 10
  • Model Height: 173cm, 5'8", Bust: 33A, Waist: 26" , Hips: 37"
  • Available sizes: 6, 8
  • Size Guide 

Useful Reviewss:

"Im size 18 and brough this lovely tunic dress for summer drinks parties. Very nice embellishment detail at neck. Good quality. Cut on arms good means I can wear bra with straps as is cut well unlikevsomevothers that make it impossube tobwearvany bra without it showing so this will wear with leggings and with bare legs once they get a bit of sun I'M 5 feet 6 and length just above knee at front. Pleased with purchase and next day delivery.~beauty"
____________________________
  • FREE shipping nationwide in the Philippines.
  • Davao residents can pick up at store.
  • International shipping cost may vary.
Php 5, 800.00
Stock Status: AVAILABLE      

No comments:

Post a Comment