Hey, fashion loving ladies! If you are happy with an outgoing personality, I'm inviting you to work with me as a FASHION CONSULTANT. I would love to hear from you! Chat with me over Facebook to let me know how much you love helping others look and feel beautiful in their wardrobe. I'm happy to work with you and I'm looking forward to see you at the shop. Thanks!

Ivory Pleated Jersey Maxi Dress


Opt for sophisticated bridal style in this embellished maxi dress from Debut. The sweetheart neckline and high waist have a flattering ultra-feminine feel, and the gemstone embellishment at the straps gives a showstopping finish. Accessorise with pearls and silver jewellery for a flawless wedding day look.
  • Designed in a maxi length, back measurement 139cm / 54.75"
  • V neck
  • Form fitting
  • High waist
  • Side concealed zip and hook fastening
  • 96% polyester, 4% elastane
  • Dry clean only
  • Model wears: size 10
  • Model Height: 175cm, 5'9", Bust: 32B, Waist: 24" , Hips: 34"
  • Available sizes: 8, 12, 14, 16
  • Size Guide 

Useful Reviews:

"I seen this dress way back in January and it really caught my eye, I loved the look of it, the style was just what I was looking for for my forth coming wedding, I looked at a few other sites online but kept coming back to this one. I finally ordered it last week and I am so glad I did, I absolutely love it. The size is perfect, the material is fab and I love the way the dress just skims down from below the bust line to sit perfect and not cling at all. I am only 5ft 4so I may need to get it taken up slightly but I don't mind as this is my dream dress.~mary"

"I am getting married in a few weeks and I bought this dress last year, it still fits perfectly even with a little weight gain and it absolutely gorgeous! Great value for money, surprised at how cheap it was! Should be more expensive in my opinion. Tried on loads of dresses of the same style and this is the most comfortable, cannot wait to wear it!~bridetobe"

"I bought this dress in store for my wedding later in year. I liked this dress as when its on it fits perfect and looks beautifull . Its extremly comfortable too great value for money.~jenna"

"Bought this dress today in store for my wedding later in the year.I was doubtful about it from reading the only review on here but it fit perfectly (I am a size 12) and feels so comfortable and looks like it cost much more than it did.I cannot wait to wear it.~tmm"
  

____________________________
  • FREE shipping nationwide in the Philippines.
  • Davao residents can pick up at store.
  • International shipping cost may vary.
Php 16, 530.00
Stock Status: AVAILABLE        

No comments:

Post a Comment