Hey, fashion loving ladies! If you are happy with an outgoing personality, I'm inviting you to work with me as a FASHION CONSULTANT. I would love to hear from you! Chat with me over Facebook to let me know how much you love helping others look and feel beautiful in their wardrobe. I'm happy to work with you and I'm looking forward to see you at the shop. Thanks!

Ivory Embellished Bridal Dress


This beautiful gown is a dream wedding design thanks to its flowing maxi-length and classically feminine, flattering waisted shape. A glamorous style, the eye-catching embellishment and chic, soft chiffon certainly set a romantic scene.
  • Designed in a maxi length, back measurement 148cm/ 58.25"
  • Colour: Ivory
  • Crew neck
  • Relaxed fit
  • Flared hemline
  • Wide waistband
  • Rear concealed zip and hook fastening
  • Shell: 100% polyester
  • Lining: 100% polyester
  • Dry clean only
  • Model wears: size 10
  • Model Height: 170cm, 5'7", Bust: 32A, Waist: 24", Hips: 34"
  • Available sizes: 8, 10, 12
  • Size Guide 

Useful Reviews:

"Beautiful dress! Excellent quality. Is so much nicer than on the pictures. I am 5ft 10 and was worried about the length but it fits beautifully! The beading makes the dress look so much more expensive than it was. I ordered online to collect in store and it was packaged really well. Can't wait to wear it on the day! ~emma"

"The picture does not do the dress justice, it is stunning, I am carrying a little baby weight still and the dress hides a multitude of sins, definitely recommend this dress, cannot stress how stunning it is. ~berrys"

"I will be wearing this dress to my wedding in 6 weeks and can't wait.
it's very elegant and the detail of the beading is beautiful. The price is great for the quality of the dress. ~mummie"


"Ordered this dress for my September wedding. I had been to bridal dress shops and had'nt seen anything that matched this especially the price! Its stunning the detail and quality of the material is amazing. flattering length and shape nips you in at the waist and the silk/satin under layer is doubled up so your skin is against the satin. Picture doesnt do it justice,its simply perfect. ~kate"   
____________________________
  • FREE shipping nationwide in the Philippines.
  • Davao residents can pick up at store.
  • International shipping cost may vary.
Php 23, 430.00
Stock Status: AVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment