Hey, fashion loving ladies! If you are happy with an outgoing personality, I'm inviting you to work with me as a FASHION CONSULTANT. I would love to hear from you! Chat with me over Facebook to let me know how much you love helping others look and feel beautiful in their wardrobe. I'm happy to work with you and I'm looking forward to see you at the shop. Thanks!

Black and Bronze Daria Embellished Full Length Dress

From Collection 8 - a range of beautiful limited edition evening dresses. A head-to-toe sequin illusion dress with darker side panels for a flattering slimming effect. This full length dress features a scoop back and soft fishtail skirt for a striking silhouette. Fastens with a side zip.
  • Length: Full length/Maxi
  • Length: 155cm shoulder neck point to hem
  • Collection: collection8
  • Dress Style: Maxi Dress
  • Model: Size 10 /Height: 178cm
  • Material: 100% Nylon
  • Lining: 100% Polyester
  • Washcare: Hand Wash
  • Available sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18
  • Size Guide
____________________________
  • FREE shipping nationwide in the Philippines.
  • Davao residents can pick up at store.
  • International shipping cost is billed separately.
Php 36, 620.00
Stock Status: AVAILABLE

2 comments:

  1. white dress Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !. If you need then visit us! and thanks again for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. y2k fashion ideas

    ReplyDelete