Hey, fashion loving ladies! If you are happy with an outgoing personality, I'm inviting you to work with me as a FASHION CONSULTANT. I would love to hear from you! Chat with me over Facebook to let me know how much you love helping others look and feel beautiful in their wardrobe. I'm happy to work with you and I'm looking forward to see you at the shop. Thanks!

Bright Pink Lace Print Dress





Also available in Black Lace Print Dress:


Eye-catching yet sophisticated, this beautiful dress from The Collection is perfect for a formal dinner. It comes in black with a contrasting dark pink lace print to the sides, and a self-tying belt nipping in the waist for a flattering silhouette. Pointed court shoes are the perfect finishing touch.
  • Designed in a knee length, back measurement: 99cm / 39 inches
  • Relaxed fit
  • Boat neck
  • Cinched in waist
  • Self tying belt
  • Full skirt
  • Side concealed zip fastening
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable
  • Model wears: size 10
  • Height: 5'10'' / Dress: 8-10 / Bust: 34B / Hips: 36'' / Waist: 25''
  • Available sizes: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
  • Size Guide

Useful Reviews:

"This dress looks better on, than in the picture, a good fit and the length is good , as I am 5ft ! inch.a lovely vibrant colour, I'd say this dress was good for a party, bit bright for a wedding...a really lovely dress. And quality...~rita"
____________________________
  • FREE shipping nationwide in the Philippines.
  • Davao residents can pick up at store.
  • International shipping cost may vary.
Php 5, 340.00
Stock Status: AVAILABLE      

No comments:

Post a Comment