Hey, fashion loving ladies! If you are happy with an outgoing personality, I'm inviting you to work with me as a FASHION CONSULTANT. I would love to hear from you! Chat with me over Facebook to let me know how much you love helping others look and feel beautiful in their wardrobe. I'm happy to work with you and I'm looking forward to see you at the shop. Thanks!

One-shoulder Modern Jacquard Dress


Featuring a statement floral pattern in an opulent jacquard, this Alexon dress is cut in a stylish one shoulder shape with contrast fabric detail and features flattering pleating around the waist for a stunning silhouette. Fastens with a concealed side zip and is fully lined. A super feminine piece for winter's special occasions.
  • Fabric: outer 1: 100% polyester; outer 2: 100% polyester
  • Lining: 100% polyester
  • Length: 104cm
  • Professional Dry Clean
  • Available sizes: 10
  • Size Guide 

Useful Reviews:

"I took a risk and bought this online, for an evening party. I ordered it sunday night and it was here by tuesday lunchtime! It fits like a glove, true to size. The shape is very flattering. I am a size 12 and not curvy but this gives me a lovely feminine shape. The top half is boned which makes it feel very secure and having one shoulder makes it a little bit different to other dresses. The material has a beautiful sheen, very lightweight and feels and looks gorgeous. A stunning dresses! I'm really looking forward to wearing it!~norfolk"
____________________________
  • FREE shipping nationwide in the Philippines.
  • Davao residents can pick up at store.
  • International shipping cost may vary.


Php 12, 700.00
Stock Status: AVAILABLE       

No comments:

Post a Comment