Hey, fashion loving ladies! If you are happy with an outgoing personality, I'm inviting you to work with me as a FASHION CONSULTANT. I would love to hear from you! Chat with me over Facebook to let me know how much you love helping others look and feel beautiful in their wardrobe. I'm happy to work with you and I'm looking forward to see you at the shop. Thanks!

Navy Fleur Embroidered Dress by Phase 8

Exclusively from Phase Eight. A floral embroidered occasion dress with a sheer neckline and a feminine fit and flare shape accentuated by a tulle skirt underlay and detachable grosgrain waist belt. This dress features a soft lining with a sweetheart neckline and a back keyhole button fastening. Fastens with a side zip.
  • Material: 100% Nylon
  • Lining: 100% Polyester
  • Length: Below the knee
  • Length: 102cm shoulder neck point to hem
  • Collection: la rochelle
  • Dress Style: Prom Dress
  • Model: Size 10
  • Washcare: Professional Delicate Dry Clean Only
  • Available sizes: 8, 12, 14, 16
  • Size Guide
____________________________
  • FREE shipping nationwide in the Philippines.
  • Davao residents can pick up at store.
  • International shipping cost may vary.
Php 15, 828.00
Stock Status: AVAILABLE    

No comments:

Post a Comment