Hey, fashion loving ladies! If you are happy with an outgoing personality, I'm inviting you to work with me as a FASHION CONSULTANT. I would love to hear from you! Chat with me over Facebook to let me know how much you love helping others look and feel beautiful in their wardrobe. I'm happy to work with you and I'm looking forward to see you at the shop. Thanks!

Designer Black Colour Block Drape Dress by Ben De Lisi


This black crepe dress from Principles by designer Ben de Lisi has a flattering draped front design with an ivory colour block border and a rear keyhole button fastening.
  • Designed in a knee length, back measurement 97.5cm / 38.25 inches
  • Boat neck
  • Relaxed fit
  • Rear keyhole button fastening
  • Main: 100% polyester
  • Contrast: 57% viscose, 43% polyester
  • Lining: 100% polyester
  • Professional dry clean only
  • Model wears: size 10
  • Model Height: 5'10" , Bust: 32.5, Waist: 24", Hips: 35.5", Shoe: 6
  • Available sizes: 14
  • Size Guide
____________________________
  • FREE shipping nationwide in the Philippines.
  • Davao residents can pick up at store.
  • International shipping cost may vary.
Php 3, 592.00
Stock Status: AVAILABLE     

No comments:

Post a Comment